The lowest cost medical programs for Indian students is available at MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.. The Kyrgyzstan MBBS program can be completed within 6 years. Basically, totally 5 MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are available.
• In earlier days, the Kyrgyzstan was a part of former USSR. Further, it split from modern Russia in 1991.
• The Kyrgyzstan is sandwiched between of China and Kazakhstan. The Indian students feel comfortable in Kyrgyzstan.
• Because the weather is almost similar to colder Indian cities in North India. Also, the cost of living is slightly lesser than India.
• For Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad must definitely consider choosing a top university from the Kyrgyzstan medical university list. There is a very small list of MCI recognized medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
• The MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan is very affordable to Indian students and is considered to be one of the few countries who offer MBBS with less fees in the world.
• The main religion of the people of Kyrgyzstan is Islam.
• There are around 83% of the population follows Muslim religion. However, the people follow the Russian culture.
• It culturally accepts Indian students from all the religion go to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
• Kyrgyzstan has its own introduction to the world level for MBBS Study and Medical Education. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for those students who want to take medical Education in Abroad at very low cost. Students can take direct admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan without any entrance exam.
• Studying at any top MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan would assure students a good medical career ahead. Just like the Russian MBBS degree in India is valuable, the MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan is also highly valued in India. However, it is important to study at the oldest and top-ranked Kyrgyzstan medical college.
• Kyrgyzstan has gained high reputation in the world for having the top medical institutions offering MBBS, MD and other medical degrees.
• Every year, a large number of students from all across the world apply to get admission in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
• There are many reputed medical universities in Kyrgyzstan like Osh State University, Jalalabad State University, Asian Medical institute, the International University of Kyrgyzstan, and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
• The cost of Medical Education in Kyrgyzstan is very low as compared to those of European countries, UK and USA.
• The duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. During the first five years, the students are taught the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies while the last year is completely dedicated to practical training in hospitals affiliated with the university.
• The Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the world’s major organizations including WHO, MCI and UNESCO. The students, who graduate from a medical college in Kyrgyzstan, are eligible to appear in many of the tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the directive of Medical Council of India.
Advantages of pursuing Study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan:
• The Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO) which helps the students to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council of India (MCI).
• The MBBS and other Medical Courses in Kyrgyzstan are very affordable as compared to other countries. The cost of living and accommodation for international students is economical with high quality standards.
• The degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) from the Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan is widely acknowledged and accepted in most countries including USA, European and Japan.
• The medium of instruction in Medical Schools in Kyrgyzstan is English which makes it easier for international students to adapt in the country.
• Students pursuing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get ample opportunities during their course to apply for jobs and get the required help from the faculty as well.
• The Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan include an International Students Department which effectively takes care of the international students and helps them in resolving various issues.